The Beacon Projects Group was incorporated in 1994 and has been an outsource resource for commercial, industrial, residential, municipal, institutional and religious building projects in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Frank J. Mullaney is the president and is certified as a Leadership In Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP) by the U.S. Green Building Council. LEED is the nationally accepted benchmark for design, construction and operation of high performance ‘green’ buildings.
Acting on your behalf, we help you navigate through the complexities of the complete building
process so that your goals are achieved with minimal disruption and total satisfaction.
You can rely on The Beacon Projects Group to:
- Manage your project in a careful, effective and responsive way
- Bring proven subcontractors and other construction professionals to the project
- Adhere strictly to schedule, budget and regulatory commitments
- Work closely and effectively with all consultants
- Gather appropriate information to facilitate effective decision making
- Respond to your needs and desires
- Meet your expectations
- Communicate promptly and continually to eliminate any disagreements
- Protect your budget
- Deliver a finished product of which all can be proud